Found one with only 233 kms on it. Brought it home today.
It`s was like meeting an old friend after a long while. In this case the friend seemed to have lost some weight and gotten in shape.
- Clutch is light and very nice
- Seat feels harder than the one on the old Rally
- Pulls better, but still no rocket
- Rear suspension is at the softest setting from the factory
- Dash is better and very easy to read
- Handlebars are vibeyer than I remembered (I did have barkbuster though)
- Jerky throttle at low speeds
- Ugly blinker
- Comes with the uglier headlight (some markets get the cooler one)
- Some rust already on some bolt heads and threads (as expected)
Some farkles already incoming, but so far it doesn`t seem to need much. Thai ECU may be in the cards if it helps with the jerky throttle.